Supplies Needed to Consign
- Tagging gun
- Tagging barbs
- White or light colored cardstock
- Cable (zip) ties
- Sandwich, quart & gallon sized resalable plastic bags
- Quality packing tape
- Sharpie markers (for writing your consignor # on multiple pieces sold together as a set)
- Plastic hangers
- Access to a printer
We are happy to help with any supplies you need for the sale. Simply contact us to purchase supplies or for more information.
Setting Up Your Printer
Poor print jobs mean your items will not scan. Failure to properly print your tags will result in a loss of your commission.
Please remember the following items when printing your tags:
- Put your printer on the “draft” setting. Too much ink will cause your tags to smear.
- When printing your tags via PDF, please uncheck “Fit to Page”. They need to be actual size to scan correctly.
- Align & clean the print heads on your ink jet printer.
- Be sure your paper is loaded in the printer correctly & snugly so that it doesn’t slide around. If your tag has a shadow behind the text, you will need to reprint.
- Laser printers produce the best quality.