What can I sell?
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- Children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories, sizes preemie to 18, gently-used and freshly-laundered. NO HOLES, STAINS OR RESIDUAL ODORS.
- All matching multiples’ clothes must be hung on separate hangers & priced separately.
- Children’s equipment: strollers, non-expired car seats (check the label on the car seat!), highchairs, booster seats, excersaucers, bouncy seats, etc.
- Children’s toys, books, puzzles, videos, CDs and DVDs in working order. All battery-operated toys must have working batteries. We also accept teen & fiction books, books and videos about pregnancy, labor, breastfeeding & or parenting.
- Children’s accessories: diaper bags, slings and carriers, feeding items, breastfeeding and pumping supplies, baby-proofing, safety items and sports items.
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Review the recall list to ensure all items you consign are safe for children. cpsc.gov
- Stained clothing, clothing with holes, missing buttons, broken zippers, or unpleasant odors including cigarette smoke.
- Broken or dirty items. Clean all toys before bringing to the sale. Booster seats, strollers and high chairs don’t sell well with the previous owners’ snacks included!
- Adult clothing.
- Items not properly packaged, hung up or tagged.
- Due to the overwhelming volume of items we receive and our interest in maintaining a high-quality event for our shoppers, we reserve the right to refuse any item.
If you are selling a car seat, it must adhere to the following guidelines (seats not meeting these guidelines will be removed)
- A car seat cannot have been in a accident or be on a recall list
- The car seat must have all its parts and must not been broken in any way
- To the best of your knowledge it has all the harness straps, clips, seat cover, padding, bolts and the locking mechanism locks securely.
- It should contain the identification label and not be expired (check the label on the seat).
- Car seats cannot be donated at the end of the sale.
- Children’s décor: bassinet/crib/toddler/twin bedding, picture frames, mobiles, rugs, lamps, etc.
- Children’s furniture: cribs WITHOUT a drop down side, pack-n-plays, toy boxes, shelves, tables, playhouses, beds, etc.
- Hot sellers are: Popular brand-name toys, all baby gear, outside toys, bikes, sports/dance gear & wear and good quality toddler boy clothing.